This is approaching note to make MeeGo runs on Debian. This project was initiated by BlankOn Developers [email@example.com]. By the time I am writing this note, there is no significant result, so it’s very discouraged to follow.
- Porting almost all MeeGo Netbook UX applications/libraries to Debian file system
- Mimic MeeGo root filesystem and “debianize” its contents:
- See startmeego-debug script in /usr/bin of MeeGo filesystem and continue to step #2
- Then try to execute startmeego-debug
startmeego-debug script more or less does following things:
- export DISPLAY environment variable
- initialize libGL.so.1.2-original available in /usr/lib/libGL.so.1.2-original then link with /usr/lib/libGL.so.1.2
- start Xephyr:
- start dbus-launch
- start ssh agent
- wait until Xephyr has fully started
- then ionice everything in /etc/xdg/autostart/*.desktop then execute mission-control-5
- start mutter
Xephyr $DISP -screen 1024x600 -host-cursor -ac
Well, __more_or_less__ startmeego script initialize everything needed by mutter then start it.